Tara Winters is an award winning money and spirituality coach, soul guide, speaker, writer and mother of three.
After years of hiding her spirituality while working as a corporate accountant and downplaying her money wisdom in the spiritual world, she discovered that money and spirituality can, in fact, truly elevate one another.
She now brings her unique medicine to lovingly guide people back to their souls and to radically shift the way they see, relate to and create money so they feel rich, inside and out.
In this conversation, Tara and I discuss:
- Her journey of trading corporate finance for spiritual freedom, and how intuition and spirituality play a role in her approach to money and finance coaching.
- Tara's experiences growing up as a child of Indian parents who had emigrated to Australia and the impact of our upbringing on our perceptions of money.
- The importance of open, conscious conversations about money, especially for women, and Tara's approach to discussing money with her children and the valuable lessons she's learned from them
- Balancing motherhood and a career in various stages of parenthood and differing ages of her children
- What Tara's self-care practices look like, including spiritual solitude and regulating her nervous system
- Tara's involvement in writing part of the anthology 'Unity', published by The Kind Press.
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join The Light Seekers' Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge