Amy Bett is an eternal optimist, founder of multiple businesses, host of the Lady Without Limits podcast and she seems to have energy to burn - which is lucky, because she is also a wife and Mum to three gorgeous girls.
As you’ll discover in this episode, Amy is a Profit First Professional, which means that she is a ninja at helping business owners transform their financial position and reclaim control of their lives. She has guided over 200 successful students in her Money Mastery online program, (including me!) to set up strong financial foundations, master their mindset and and scale their income online.
In this conversation, Amy and I discuss:
- how Amy missed out on her much-longed-for maternity leave to start a business and support their family after her husband suffered a brain injury
- the challenges of a seasonal business and the shame Amy felt when she closed down her events business after three years
- the evolution from health coaching to helping owners with their cashflow, and what Amy loves about the Profit First method
- choosing between buying a house and investing in professional development, and the advice Amy would give to business owners starting out
- starting before you're ready and the steep learning curve in Amy's recent leap into a new industry
- what raising a teenager has taught Amy about juggling business and motherhood
"Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations unless he or she begins with some wild expectations." ~ Ralph Charell
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join The Light Seekers' Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge