It's been a while since my husband, Ben Love, was on the podcast, so I've invited him back to celebrate our 100th episode of The Light Seekers' Lounge.
A lot has changed for us as a family (and the world!) since we last recorded an episode together (episode 4, back in May 2020). We have celebrated a number of milestones this year, but celebrating the exciting, shiny moments doesn't mean there isn't also hard stuff that happens alongside it - so we had a real, raw and honest conversation around how we hold that duality of life and the lessons we've learned over the past few years.
In this conversation, Ben and I discuss:
- What's changed for us since we last recorded an episode together, back in May 2020 - Episode #4
- How Ben holds both the celebrations and hard moments in life, and what he's learned from running ultramarathons
- The impact of mindfulness and cutting down on alcohol on Ben's experience of anxiety
- How we have navigated the transition from working together in the same business to running separate businesses, how that's affected our relationship, and what we have found helpful along the way
- The evolution of our business branding
- What it's like being married to a life coach and that rocky patch where I contemplated divorce
“If I love us, I have to want us to evolve more than I want us to stay comfortable.” ~ the Chani app
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join The Light Seekers' Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge