Rowena is a Qualified Intuitive Life coach, empowering women to reconnect with their bodies, navigate motherhood, and overcome perfectionism. Through embodiment and cycle coaching, Rowena helps women embrace their authenticity, find balance and cultivate self-love.
With a Bachelor in Psychology and Masters in Education, Rowena draws on her education and her experience working with women for over the last ten years to honour and connect tweens to mothers in all parts of life through learning about the significance of rites of passage and their family lineage.
Rowena is also Mum to three beautiful children, and owns multiple businesses with her husband.
In this conversation, Rowena and I discuss:
- How we studied together at Beautiful You Coaching Academy, the different ways we've used our coaching skills since, and how business is impacted by seasons of motherhood.
- What cycle coaching is, and how our cyclical nature impacts every part of life
- How the reality of motherhood was so much harder that Rowena anticipated, the inspiration behind her business name and how her family has navigated some big 'Raising Up' moments
- The theme of self-abandonment that has appeared in Rowena's lineage, and healing the motherhood line through her past and into future generations.
- Storing trauma in the body, how Rowena needed to call in the right support to start moving her body and focus on her physical health again, and dancing to get back into her body.
- Needing to give herself permission "to be me again" as the caretaker of the family, rewriting the stories of martyrdom and pleasure in motherhood and being a good role model to our children
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join The Light Seekers' Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge