Mel Daniels is a Content Strategist, Coach and Speaker who loves to understand ‘why’. Her curiosity has lead her on an interesting life journey from academic achiever to corporate leader, mum extraordinaire and now business owner.
Mel’s purpose is to teach and empower women who want more from their business, on how to use content in a powerful way. She gives them the confidence they need to become more visible, seen as the expert that they are and inspired to take their business to the next level.
Mel is probably one of the most organised people I know, so I really wanted to have a conversation about how she plans for the year ahead.
In this conversation, Mel and I discussed:
- why she loves to reflect on the year that has passed before launching into the new year, and the ways she does that
- Mel's six step process for setting goals for the year ahead, from big vision down to tangible tasks
- the software Mel uses to keep track of her tasks and how she reviews progress on her goals
- the importance of family conversations and how Mel's son learned that achieving his big dream was possible
- what goal Mel is working on this year, and how to call in the right support for achieving your goals
When she’s not talking about content and client journeys, you will find Mel cheering on her clients from the sidelines. Her other favourite hangouts are the kitchen and gym. Luckily her love of dead-lifting counteracts the amount of baking she consumes. Kind of.
You can connect with Mel over at:
Facebook Group: The Content Project
Mel's podcast: The Powerful Content Podcast
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~ Walt Disney
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join The Light Seekers' Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge
Listen to the Mummalove Mix tape on Spotify.
You can also find me on Instagram @annielove.coach