Fionnuala Doherty is a life coach, reiki master, international retreat space holder and yoga teacher who supports young women to de-stress and connect to their purpose.
As an Irish woman who has been living in Australia for more than five years, Fionnuala is well placed to support other ex-pats and she has cultivated an incredible community in Sydney through her yoga classes.
She is passionate about helping her clients to lead a life they love.
In this conversation, Fionn and I discussed:
- What led her to move from Ireland to Australia, and how she went from working in recruitment to running her own yoga, reiki and life coaching business.
- Creating a home away from home and what Fionnuala has found most supportive in ex-pat life
- Receiving the news of her father’s sudden death only six months after leaving Ireland and how she has navigated grief.
- Taking the big leap into her own business and the challenges and joys of
- Practical self-care practises that Fionnuala always returns to
- Exciting events coming up for Fionn, including an international retreat and a wedding
You can connect with Fionnuala through her website Infinnite You, or on Instagram @infinniteyou.
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join The Light Seekers' Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge