Jolinda Johnson is an award-winning Certified Life Coach, Wellness Mentor and Priestess who specialises in burnout and perimenopause. She’s obsessed with helping changemakers and revolutionaries get their spark back so they can go set the world on fire. She wants to change the narrative around perimenopause and give attention to the voices that are typically left out of the conversation, including BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and people under 45.
After originally hearing Jolinda on a podcast a few years ago and then following her on social media, I’ve learned so much from her and really wanted to share her with you too!
In this conversation, we talked about:
- What led Jolinda from studying at Columbia University, destined for law school, into becoming a Wellness Mentor and Priestess, living in Spain.
- What it means to be a Priestess
- How Jolinda started supporting clients in Perimenopause and what she wishes all women knew about Perimenopause.
- Being the single Mum to an 8 year old son and how motherhood has changed Jolinda, including her new perspective on her relationship with her father.
- Jolinda’s passion for shopping, and other ways she takes care of herself and finds joy.
- The best parts of being in midlife.
Jolinda is originally from Detroit, Michigan but earned her B.A. from Columbia University in New York City and completed her Master’s of Science in Education as part of the NYC Teaching Fellows program at Pace University in 2006. For the last thirteen years she’s made her home in Barcelona, Spain, and she lives there with her son and two dogs.
Jolinda is a sought-after guest on podcasts such as My Daily Business Coach, The Female Wellness Hub, and The Priestess Podcast, has been featured on the cover of Inspired Coach magazine, and was the recipient of the Beautiful You Coaching Academy CEO Shine Award in 2021. She’s also taken to the stage as a motivational speaker for other life coaches and can be found on the popular website Healthline.
You can connect with Jolinda through her website: https://jolindajohnson.com/Jolinda currently has the doors open to her 6 month program, Big Bold Midlife. You can find out more details here: https://jolindajohnson.samcart.com/products/bigboldmidlife
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join The Light Seekers' Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge