Susan Pearse is a three times best selling author, founder of Mind Gardener and business expert who is passionate about motivating people to trust their intuition, think differently, lead consciously, and let life guide them to fulfilment.
Susan's life purpose hasn’t always been clear. Her wake-up call came in the form of a quarter-life crisis, which sent her on the first of many worldwide searches for answers. A shopping trip to New York led to a chance meeting with His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, and the first hint of her life’s purpose. She’s explored everything from quantum physics and neuroscience, to philosophy and eastern traditions, and even qualified as a kundalini yoga teacher.
‘Spiritually Loose’, released in August 2022, is Susan’s fourth book and tells the story of this search and exploration. Initial reviews have described it as “raw, honest and ground breaking.”
In this conversation, Susan and I discussed:
- The story behind the title ‘Spiritually Loose’ and how it came to Susan well before the book was written
- How darkness is relevant to our search for light, and the importance of sitting with our emotions
- Making peace with our bodies and how being ‘in our bodies’ fits in with spiritual practices
- Bringing an energy of joy to our work to our business and how that impacts success more than number of hours worked
- The simple ways Susan looks after herself and finds joy
- And the importance of 80s music.
Also mentioned in this episode:
I'd love you to join The Light Seekers' Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge