Fleur Chambers is a multi award-winning internationally recognised meditation teacher, and creator of The Happy Habit app. She is also the newly published author of her first book, Ten Pathways: A Framework for Redefining Happiness.
In this conversation, Fleur and I discussed:
- living with chronic pain and how we can reframe the definition of 'vitality' to be more inclusive
- how winning a business award spurred on Fleur's journey to becoming an author, how she approached creating her first book and how she is choosing to celebrate
- using meditation as a tool for social change, the evolution of her business into a social enterprise, and who Fleur needs to be to make that happen
- Fleur's experience of being ill with long Covid, making space to receive and trust clues and signs from the world, listening to our bodies and embracing synchronicities
- Offering ourselves grace in the transitions in those 'moments in between'
- Moments when you have to reflect on your own identity without the peripheral 'stuff' in our lives.
Fleur is based in Melbourne, Australia, and she's happiest when she is on the beach with her husband, three boys and dog Lucky.
You can connect with Fleur through
her website: www.thehappyhabit.com.au
on Instagram: @thehappyhabitwithfleurchambers
buy her book: Ten Pathways: A Framework for Redefining Happiness
Celebrate with me!
To celebrate the podcast facelift and becoming The Light Seekers' Lounge, you can go in the draw to win a 90 minute 1:1 coaching session with me, valued at $297.
To enter, all you need to do is:
1) subscribe to the Light Seekers’ Lounge in your favourite podcast app,
2) write a review in Apple Podcasts or leave a 5 star rating on Spotify (not sure how? Check out this video), and
3) share one (or more) of the new podcast episodes on Instagram and tag me at @annielove.coach
Entries close Sunday 16 October at 5pm. Good luck!
Connect with me
I'd love you to join The Light Seekers' Lounge Facebook group and continue the conversation! Click on this link to join: https://facebook.com/groups/mummalovelounge